August 25, 2017

AMP Toner - My Go-To Toner For Pimples

 This is not a review anymore but just a refresher. I already did a review on this just last year (September) back when I was stressed out for my upcoming exam. You can check out my review here. Click this link http://karenlizescobar.blogspot.com/2016/09/review-faith-hope-love-amp-toner.html .

 This 100mL retails for PhP285.00. I always believe that any product with witch hazel loves my skin. I swear anytime I read the ingredients with witch hazel my skin is attracted with its effect. In less than a year, I still love this AMP Toner from Faith Hope Love skinfood and it's my go-to toner whenever I have my breakout! It dries my pimple for 1-2 days only and lightened it a bit but not really making it totally disappear.
before and after2 days
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment