August 16, 2017

Blush And Kiss Potion Tints (Exceptionnel Cosmetics)

 I thought I've reviewed these products before but because of so many lip and cheek tints that I've tried and received I almost forgot to include these here in my blog. These lip and cheek tints are from @callmepilya on Instagram and she sells these Exeptionnel Cosmetics. Each retails for PhP150. These tints are pigmented. Not super but not too light also. Just the right opaqueness you need for a tint. They didn't have the bitter taste and they are smooth in application. Up to three to four times back and forth to achieve that stain and one to 2 times for that just bitten look!
 I have four shades out of the collection. I think they have 8 in total. I got the numbers 1,3,5 and 8.  I really like that they have the numbers and the color on top so I will not get confused with the shades.
Aside from the numbers, they also have their actual shade names:
1 - Mesmerize, 3 - Seduction, 5 - Enchant and 8 - Lust
 Swatches:
 MESMERIZE
 SEDUCTION
 ENCHANT
 LUST
 
Overall. I really like these tints even though there are tints that are cheaper than these. The quality of these stains are better than those. They're long lasting and not focuses on the inner part of the lips only like other tints that I've tried. I also like the colors that I received. I like rosy pink shades that looks so fresh and vibrant when applied. Especially the Seduction shade that gives the drunk blush look that sometimes I aimed for as an everyday look.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

3 comments: