August 23, 2017

Review: Althea Petal Velvet Powder

Althea Says: Althea's very own product range is here, and we're starting off strong with the Petal Velvet Powder! This debuting beauty is a translucent powder that sets makeup and leaves behind a silky finish to the touch. Infused with oil from Althea seeds, this powder works to keep sebum production at bay without drying out the skin for a radiant, fresh look, all while giving out a gentle scent. Keep your makeup looking great all day or dust some on to stay shine-free!
This new Althea Petal Velvet Powder retails for PhP 210.00 only for 3g. It is a translucent powder and has a super fine as in super fine powder! It has a slight rosy scent.
First, when I received the package, it is placed inside a mini Althea regular box. It has the same pattern like the big original pink box. It's so witty that they did that considering it's their first product from the brand. I also like that the container has a pink cap with the Althea logo there while the container is transparent where you can already see the white microfine powder.
I like how it made my makeup long lasting and minimize my pores. It didn't affect the color of my foundation. There's no flashback too. So far, this is one of the most affordable powder that I've tried that is great for every skin type.
You can watch out my wear test here:


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment