August 21, 2017

Review: Pink Sugar Honey I'm Good EyeBrow Kit (Perfect Taupe)

 The Pink Sugar Honey I'm Good Eyebrow Kit is one of the best local brow product! Though for me, it's in between cheap and expensive. I rarely buy brow products that are more than 200 but Ms. Anne Clutario has really influential powers that made me buy this one. She raved this and thankfully I believe her! This is really a nice product but also there are some cons about it. More later on my thoughts. It is a kit, it contains four shades.
 The brow kit includes: 1 pigmented wax, 3 blendable brow powders, 1 angled brush and 1 blending brush. You can see the ingredients in the top photo though the powder ingredients are covered with the bar code sticker. The shade that I have is Perfect Taupe. There's also another shade which is Sassy Brown but then the Saleslady told me that the Perfect Taupe is better on me.
 I like the dark brown color of the wax though the powders are too brown for my liking. I think they really not suit much on my black hair except when I blend and mix some colors together. I rarely use the powder below the wax because it has that reddish tone into it. The lighter brown is good for contouring the nose as it is the easiest and safest for a light contour on the nose area while the powder above it is the most used color for my brows.
 To be honest, they are long lasting more than my favorite BYS brow definition kit but like I've said the powder colors didn't match my hair.
My messy brows hihi

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment