August 02, 2018

Mistique Peel My Brows

 Hello Mallows! This is a super duper late post. I already have my review on this product on my Youtube channel. You can watch at the end of this post. This is Mistique Peel My Brows, to be honest I was skeptical on using this because I got scared that it might pull of my brow hairs plus the fact that the color has green undertone. Although, a part of me also wanted to try if this thing would really work on me and if it would last for days.
This product contains 10ml. It retails for P280 and I think they do not sell this product anymore.
It has a brush applicator, and as you can see from its wand that it has that green tone. Even I shake the product, it remained the same.
Swatch:
Apply on your desired shape. Leave it for 15-30 mins and then peel it off
Watch my full review here
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment