September 27, 2016

Review: Jazzy France Lustrous Lip Gloss (Ice Princess)

I remembered when Jazzy France was Jazzy Collections. They have the liquid lipstick collection already known as Kiss Proof Lip Gloss and they have the dark brown shade I really wanted to have now. Now that they change to Jazzy France, their new Lustrous Lip Gloss has different shades compared to the first release. It retails for PhP 299.00/5mL only.
Packaging: It is housed in this acrylic cylinder tube with a doe foot applicator. You can easily see the shade of the liquid lipstick because of its transparent tube. Underneath the tube is the color/shade name.
Scent: It has a slightly chemical scent but barely there when applied
Ingredients:
Swatch:

under natural lighting / I have dry lips
As you can see, it's different on first swatch and when it dried. I was actually expecting a pinkish nudish shade but it turned out it'll be a mauve/purplish nude color. Any, I still like the color even it wasn't the shade I expected it to be. It's long lasting and pigmented. It's lightweight too. Kissproof, smudgeproof and waterproof. Watch my roadtest/review here..

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment