September 25, 2016

Review: Clio Water Me Please CC Cream

 CC Cream is more of a skincare product rather than makeup. CC which stands for "color correcting" to reduce redness and other imperfections of skin. It is different from BB creams. I received this item from Sophia And Kalel an online shop that sells imported items from Korea and Thailand. This is the CLIO Professional Water Me Please CC Cream and it is for PhP 650.00/30mL!
Product Claims:
High moisturizing, Radiance Glow Effect. SPF50+/PA++
Recharges skin with moisture with each layer of application for an improved base makeup.
1. CC cream with full of moisture and radiance all day long
2. Restore makeup faded with heat and sweat
3. Anti-aging and brightening effect to improve skin tone
4. Instant hydration & Long-lasting effect
 
 It is housed in this 30ml tube with its proper labeling and description but in Korean characters.
  
Swatch:

It has a glowing finish. As in, there's a full on shine when I blended it. It could pass off as a highlighter or an illuminator. I simply use this as a primer or makeup base too. The brightening effect makes my skin radiant and youthful. I like this product because it's very easy to use because of its smooth texture either applying with my fingers or brush. Though, it really can't cover much of my imperfections but it can correct some redness. It also has an SPF which is great. Overall, this product is great for moisturization, detox and purification of skin. I highly recommend this.
Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment