September 23, 2016

Review: Calliel Mineral Creamy Matte Lipsticks

 I received these items from Calliel Naturals, a brand that sells natural skincare products and cosmetics. I received a lot of products from them and I'm going to start sharing you these Mineral Creamy Matte Lipsticks. As of the moment, they only have two(2) shades which are Dusty Rose and Trust Issues.
These lipsticks are made from natural ingredients. No paraben and no harsh chemicals. Each retails for PhP 290.00 only and that's an affordable natural lipstick. It is housed in a simple black casing and underneath it the lipstick's shade/name. It doesn't have any overpowering scent nor any sweet fragrance which I like. It's really pigmented, as you can see the photo below...
Dusty Rose - baby pink color / Trust Issues - glam red shade
 With just one swipe, you can already see the opaqueness of the lipstick. It has a solid color. I love both colors because I can use one as an everyday shade and the other one is for special occasions. Both definitely have a creamy matte finish and thus, it is not a transferproof nor smudgeproof product.
 SWATCHES:
Overall, I like these lipsticks. They're affordable, pigmented and quite long lasting(as long as you don't eat and drink). I do recommend these if you're in a budget and still want to go for a naturally infused lipstick.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment