September 29, 2016

Review: Ever Bilena Matte Two Way Cake Powder

Just this year, Ever Bilena has been releasing such great products in affordable prices. EB is my first makeup love. It's awesome having a local brand that gives such quality. They launched this EB Matte Two Way Cake Powder and I loooove!!!
Product Claims: 
A 2 in 1 foundation that creates a weightless feel for a natural matte finish and provides full coverage that lasts all day. It can be applied wet or dry depending on desired effect. Perfect for on the go touch up, makeup setting and spot coverage.

Price: PhP 165.00/9g
It is housed in this black matte rectangular shaped compact with a big mirror and a square of the powder and another square for the sponge.
swatch
BTW, the shade that I have is Matte Fair Oriental. I rarely get the chance to buy a powder that matches my skintone but this one for me is the RIGHT shade. I like the coverage. It can be light to medium for dry and up to full coverage when wet. Though, I often use it dry. After I tried this one out, it never left my kikay kit. It has to be the best local powder I've tried. I approved with its claim that it's weightless. It can last up to 4 to 5 hours max depends on the humidity. I have a combination type of skin pala. Other than that, I like using this with a powder brush especially if I only want to touch up for a light coverage. Overall, I really like this product. It's my to go to somewhere. It's a trusted setting powder!
dry application
Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.


1 comment:

  1. nice review sis.. ganda nga tlga ng coverage nyan.. i have one also..

    ReplyDelete