October 11, 2016

Review: Ageless Monroe Tumeric Anti-Wrinkle Cream

 Ageless Monroe Anti Wrinkle cream is an organic formulation that combat visible signs of aging resulting to noticeable smoother skin and diminished wrinkle size.

I received this Ageless Monroe Turmeric Anti Wrinkle Cream sent by Addicted To You PH on Instagram. The wonderful antioxidant property of turmeric helps delay signs of aging. It also helps in protecting skin from UV damage- a common cause in skin issues. I forgot the price of this one as it was only sent to me. I'll ask again. :*
About Turmeric:
 Turmeric, also known as ‘haldi’ in India, is a popular deep yellow, earthy spice that’s probably best known for its association with curries and mustards. Considered an herbal remedy due to its anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties, Turmeric carries with it amazing medicinal benefits and is used to decrease depression, Alzheimer’s disease, fibromyalgia, headaches, diabetes, allergies, arthritis and other chronic illnesses. Turmeric has also been utilized in many beauty products over the centuries, beside it's being a health agent. Its anti-inflammatory powers are used to reduce the signs of aging, exfoliate dead skin, clear the skin and ease eczema. With the seemingly countless benefits of turmeric, here are some great uses of the ‘magic spice’ for not only flawless skin, but amazing hair and health.

Skin Benefits Of Turmeric:
Turmeric is effective in the treatment of acne due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties which fight pimples and breakouts to provide a youthful glow to your skin. Facial Mask for Oily Skin. Turmeric is beneficial for oily skin as it regulates the production of sebum, an oily substance produced by the sebaceous glands. Treatment of Wrinkles. Turmeric in combination with other ingredients is effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Signs of Aging. Being an excellent exfoliating agent, turmeric can help eliminate signs of aging. Turmeric can help lighten stretch marks. Soothes Burns. Turmeric can provide quick relief in case of burns, thanks to its antiseptic properties. Night Cream. You can add a pinch of turmeric to your moisturizer and cleanse the next morning. This should be done twice a week to get beautiful, healthy and younger looking skin.
Excerpts from Tresha Barrett28 REMARKABLE BENEFITS OF TURMERIC FOR SKIN CARE, HAIR AND HEALTHFEBRUARY 4, 2015
 
It has a strong scent like a ginger. When I smelled it, I felt like I tasted it. It has a bit of spice into it. Weird. 
Ingredients: 
Alkaline Water, Virgin Coconut Oil, Cetyl Stearyl, Calendula Oil, Seaweed Extract, Ginger Extract. Turmeric, Dimethicone, Green Tea Extract and Oil, Phenoxyethanol. 

How to Use:
Apply thinly and evenly in the morning and at night.
Massage onto face and neck using circular upward motion. 
 Yet, it dried up my active pimples especially I'm about to have my period. I hope that they can tone down the scent into something mild. I can only leave it on my face for about 2-3 minutes and I instantly washed my face because I felt like it's on my mouth.

BTW, they have an ongoing race to 3k followers giveaway on their Instagram account.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

2 comments: