October 31, 2016

Review: Mischka Creamy Matte Lipcolor Lipsticks

 Yes!Another lipstick collection. This time it's from Mischka Derma Secret. Their brand consists of natural skincare and eco-friendly beauty products.
 What? Mischka Creamy Matte Lipcolor Lipsticks
Price? PhP 250.00 each

 Packaging: It is housed in this flat black casing with gold case inside.
Product Claims:
Silky matte finish that never feels dry.
Pigment rich color effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color.
Enriched with Vitamin A, C, and E formula that moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful looking.
 Ingredients:
Beeswax, sesame seed oil, vitamins A,C,E, ascorbic acid,
iron oxides, hydrogenerated micro-crystalline wax

Swatches:
 

My thoughts?
First, it's really affordable for PhP 250.00 each. There's no claim that it is 100% natural thus I believe it's not because of its retail price. Next, I don't like the scent. It smells a bit of wax. It's not overpowering and the scent does not stay long. Just a few seconds after application. It's really pigmented. The colors are rich and vibrant. It has slight sheen and creamy thus it glides smoothly when applied on the lips. It is not transferproof, smudgeproof nor kissproof because of its finish and consistency. It's quite long lasting but not until you eat or drink as it transfers and fade quickly. Overall, I like this product even with the scent.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment