October 07, 2016

Review: Colourette Cosmetics Starter Pak! Double Tap

"Specially curated by Colourette's Newest Glambassadress—Michelle Dy, our Starter Pak! bundles
will surely give you an edge on your most glamorous (and vice versa) personas and situations."

Hey my dreamcatchers! Just a week ago, I bought this bundle thru Lazada. This is Colourette Cosmetics Starter Pak! Bundle in DOUBLE TAP. It consists of one(1) Uno lip primer and two(2) Colourette Coloursticks in the shades of Charlotte(pink) and Sahara(brown). If you already watched my collection, you probably knew how much I love pinks and browns lippies, thus, this was the bundle I ordered. Each bundle costs PhP999.00 only! What a steal. You save more than PhP500 excluded the shipping fee.
Colourette Cosmetics, established by Fairness & Flawless - one of the biggest online skin care brands in the country, specializes not only in luxurious makeup, but in natural functional cosmetics. These products gently treat and nourish while flaunting features - enhancing beauty naturally alongside providing in the modern women of today with truly happy and healthy skin.
T-B: Uno, Charlotte, Sahara
Uno Lip Primer makes Coloursticks more vibrant and long lasting. It is an all natural Lip PRIMER! It is packed with tender loving ingredients, it protects, smoothens and nourishes lips for a flawless canvass prior colouring - giving you healthy sexy lips with glamourous lipstick longevity up to 24 hours.

Ingredients:

Coloursticks, a lip lacquer like no other with its all natural actives! These are creamy matte lipsticks. I instantly fell in love at first swipe because they're highly pigmented. They're long lasting and leave stain that I didn't have to retouch all day long.
Swatches:

Check LIP SWATCHES HERE

WATCH THIS FIRST IMPRESSION REVIEW AND LONGEVITY TEST HERE


Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.




1 comment:

  1. First comment! Haha ^-^ ganda talaga ni Charlotte! Ok din si Sahara nude color. Galing mo pumili ng color Ms.Karen hehe

    ReplyDelete