October 13, 2016

Review: St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub

I've been a fan of this brand St. Ives a long time ago. My favorite product from them was St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub (and I don't know why I don't have a post about that) but anyway, supposedly I was about to buy that again until I saw this one beside it. It caught my attention "blackhead clearing", I was like I need that in my life! So, I grabbed it and bought this St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub and I can't really remember how much I bought this one. If you know please comment the price. haha I remember it's 200+/170g.
Product Claims:
From America's #1 Scrub brand*, this scrub with 100% Naturally Derived exfoliants and skin-soothing green tea gently fights blemishes and reduces redness & irritation caused by acne. The result is clear and calm skin.
Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
The color of the scrub is like a limegreen with smoothie feels texture. It has a bit of rough yet very fine scrubs like a refined sugar. It smells really nice too.

I'm really amazed how it scrubs off and digs blackheads even at first use. It really clears up blackheads and whiteheads but not all ofcourse. The disadvantage though is it leaves pores open after scrubbing do not forget to wash with cold or even apply some ice to close pores then use your facial toner. Anyway, it also heals pimples faster as it dries them up and leave a refreshing feeling.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment