April 19, 2017

Review: Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipsticks

 Everyday Love+ is an indie brand here in the Philippines. 
"We are a lifestyle brand born in Manila.
We offer specially curated goods for you and for your home"

I have the complete 9 shades because of my generous sissy, Ms. Shirleen, sent these and she's a reseller also and her shop is @PrettyAngelShoppe. Probably, you know her shop already as she has more than 50k followers and she has a lot of items to offer.
Moving on to these liquid lipsticks. Here's the FAQ from their site.
Price: PhP 199.00
I've actually thought these lippies are made from natural ingredients but unfortunately they are not. The liquid lipstick is contained in a acrylic like round tube and labeled NUDE LIPS(shades 1-5), DARK LIPS(6 & 7) and RED LIPS(8 & 9). It has a regular doe foot applicator and contains 7ml of product.
SWATCHES:

Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #1 
Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #2
 Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #3
 Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #4
 Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #5
 Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #6
 Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #7
 Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #8
 Everyday Love+ Liquid Lipstick #9

I so love the nudes and reds. The dark shades turned out to be more tacky and gets streaky. It's kind of inconsistent with its formula but definitely these are matte liquid lipsticks. It mattifies after 1 to 2 minutes. It sets on the deep lines and it crumbles a little. These are also transferproof and kissproof! yay! but they're a bit drying also. These didn't have any chemical scent which is nice given that they're not organic makeup.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment