April 01, 2017

Review: Wonder Matte Lip Pigments

 These liquid lipsticks save my lips from this humid day. These are from @makeupmetro
and this is their very own Wonder Matte Lip Pigment.
Price: PhP 250.00
Product claims: 
- Organic
- Moisturizes your lips
- Transfer proof
- Long-lasting
- Flat matte finish
- Lead-free
- Paraben-free
- Cruelty-free
- Non sticky 

I have the complete 10 shades and it's so cool! and when I say cool talagang COOL!
 It is housed in this cylindrical tube with a regular doe foot applicator. The labeling is great with its super hero photo of Wonder Woman. I checked the color at the bottom since I couldn't memorize the names of each shade.
 Swatches:
After wiping off with makeup towelette..
NUDES:
PINKS:
 REDS:
redviolet
redpink

WATCH HERE:

 The packaging is simple. I love the colors especially the nudes! They're such an everyday wear color. I don't like Pixie though, it's like it has a different consistency and pigmentation from all the colors. Aside from that, the cooling sensation on my lips are my fave. It's not a drying liquid lipstick but the other way around which is hydrating and moisturizing on the lips. They smell really nice too like melon. It set matte after two to three minutes. Longevity wise - it's long lasting until I eat something oily and fades a little when drinking. Someone asked me if it was FDA approved, their manufacturer is FDA approved yet these Wonder Matte Lip Pigments aren't registered yet. But I know their manufacturer(I wouldn't tell who because that's business) so I know that their ingredients are really made from natural components. They're also affordable.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment