April 24, 2017

Review: Jan Lauren Matte Lip Balm

 Hello! What a perfect product for Summer! JAN LAUREN's matte lip balm. No description needed for that. It retails for PhP 120.00 each only. It's cruelty free and organic. I have the complete 8 shades yehey! You might watched the swatches already but I didn't have any review on that video since that time there's still a ongoing construction.
The packaging is ordinary. Same with other lip balms but the colors are different from usual lip balms that are like glossy or translucent like.
Ingredients: Beeswax, Mica, Shea Butter, Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Bentonite, Virgin Coconut Oil
 As you can see, the colors are vibrant and at the right side there are 2 dark colors.
 Swatches:
 In all fairness to these lip balm, they're comparable to revlon matte balm but definitely these are very affordable. It has the same minty feeling and hydrates lips throughout the day. I like the consistency of these because they're not sticky. They're somehow demi matte in finish. Ofcourse, do not expect for these lip balms to be long lasting. It'll be smudged, removed when you drink/eat. Retouching is easy especially these are just lip balms. They do not stain the lips so I didn't have a hard time swatching these for one day. Like what I've said earlier, these line has nice colors for Summer except the last 3 colors which are Kathia, Athena and Saint that tends to be patchy and streaky. I cannot make the color opaque without the transfer or the fact that it crumbles when I apply more. Although, my fave shades are Hermosa and Mauvelous! Obviously, really wearable shades.



Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

3 comments:

  1. What shade do you think would fit for morenas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What shade do you think would fit for morenas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What shade do you think would fit for morenas?

    ReplyDelete