April 05, 2017

Review: Smink Beauty Blush Blush Baby

 You want long lasting blush for this hot summer. Fret not, here's Smink Beauty's Blush Blush Baby and I have three (3) beautiful shades right here but before that this product retails for PhP 150.00 for 8mL. It is an all natural long wearing blush. It contains Vit. B3 and Collagen that keeps skin hydrated and supple. It is great for everyday use and also for swimming/crossfit. It claims that it has no dangerous preservatives.
It is housed in this squeeze type of packaging. It smells really nice and sweet. The consistency of the blush is like a serum gel kind and really easy to blend on the cheeks.
Main Ingredients:
Aqua, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Colorant
Swatches:
arm swatch
 FLUSTERED - peachy orange shade and this is my fave shade from the three especially this summer
As early as 7am
 After
5 PM-ish
 HEADTURNER - reddish shade
SUGAR RUSH - pink shade blush
All blushes looked really natural on my cheeks. I also like that they're really long lasting and waterproof and sweat proof!

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment