May 20, 2017

Review: Doctor Skin Ph iLash Hair Booster

 What? Doctor Skin Ph iLash Hair Booster
Where to buy? @DoctorSkinPh
Price? PhP 90.00
12ML CASTOR OIL IN MASCARA BOTTLE FOR ONLY
 
Benefits for Eyebrows & Eyelashes: 
+Thickens Eyebrows & Eyelashes
+Strengthens Hair
+Makes Eyebrows & Eyelases grow faster
+Great Skin Moisturizer

 
How to use:
💡Clean your face with warm water and remove any traces of makeup. Use the mascara wand to apply the oil from the roots of your eyebrows and eyelashes, gently massage with your fingertips for 2-3 minutes. It's better to apply at night before you sleep. Wash with lukewarm water in the morning to remove excess oil from your eyelashes/eyebrows.


I started using April 2 and still using today because I sometimes forget it to apply nightly. You can also use this on brows. Obviously, it lengthen my lashes. I couldn't believe that this actually worked! I have tinny tiny lashes and they are barely noticeable but now I'm so happy with the result.
Follow me on Facebook

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment