May 01, 2017

Review: Dear Teens My Hot Kiss Creamy Matte Lipsticks

Dear Teens My Hot Kiss Creamy Matte Lipsticks by Natura Organics 
A lipstick that has SPF8. It retails for PhP 329.00 each that has 5.2g (That's a lot for a lipstick)
It is lead free, phenoxyethanol free, paraben free or in short chemical free. It is weather proof, non drying, extra moisturizing and intensely pigmented. It is carefully handcrafted and freshly made in small batches. It's the safest lipstick in the market.
I received five beautiful shades from Dra. Mel and the colors aren't only for teens but for everyone! The shades are gorgeous! I super love how wearable these colors are.
Chika-Tama-Madoka-Kayo-Kichi
The packaging is so cute as well plus it's pink! My favorite color of all time. Of all the lipsticks that I've tried from Natura Organics these are the best of all. I really like the consistency and texture.
Swatches:



Pros:
 `creamy matte texture (comparable to MAC)
`affordable
`long lasting
`has that cooling effect on the lips
`organic/natural
`cute packaging
Cons:
`I didn't like the scent (not strong scent,faint)

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment