May 11, 2017

Review: The Makeup Gallery Matte Lip Paint

 The Makeup Gallery Matte Lip Paint
Where to order? @themakeupgallery_ 
Price? PhP 299.00
These mineralized lip paints are long-lasting, transfer proof and kiss proof. Its smooth consistency makes it easier for you to apply and shape your lips. It is available in different vibrant colors.
It is housed in this rectangular acrylic tube. You can easily see what the shade because it's transparent. It has a semi creamy consistency and sets into a matte finish. Dries completely after 1 to 2 minutes. It doesn't have any overpowering scent.

Swatches:
12 - red shade , 22 - nude shade
12
22
It is transfer proof, kiss proof and smudge proof. Long lasting (if not eating oily foods). It didn't give me the lip liner look. Easy application with its doe foot applicator.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment