May 03, 2017

Review: Sooper Beaute Lip & Cheek Therapy (NEW!)

 
The perfect GO-TO for gals on-the-go because it is a lipstick & blush-in-1
The ALL NEW Sooper Beaute Lip & Cheek Therapy!
DETAILS: Double-duty Lip & Cheek cream that sets to a beautiful matte finish.
Drench your lips in flattering hues & deliver a natural-looking  gorgeous glow to your cheek.

 PRICE: PhP 250.00

INGREDIENTS: Cyclomethicone, Cera Alba, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxythenol, Cyclopentasiloxane & Boron Nitride & Caprylyl Methicone, May contain CI 77891, CI 77491/2/9, CI 77742, CI 15850, CI 15850:2, CI 17200, CI 15850:1, CI 45380:3, CI 45410:2
 New five beautiful shades. They're like liquid lipsticks that set into a matte finish.

Swatches:

The pink shades are nice and they feel lightweight and easy to apply yet the reds turned out to be a little streaky and didn't have the perfect opaqueness. Obviously, I didn't use concealer to perfect the lip swatch. They're a little drying and sets on the deep lines on my lips. They are kiss proof and waterproof except if you eat oily foods they smudged. I preferred the pink shades because they're more wearable, long lasting and they didn't stain my lips. Plus, they're true to its color. What you see is what you get. Affordable too considering that they're made from natural ingredients. No strong scent but has a mild sweet fragrance.

Follow me on Facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment