August 04, 2018

Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena Matte Matic Lipsticks

This was the first time I got so excited for a local celebrity and a makeup line collaboration. I love that Ms. Kris Aquino supports local makeup. I had to buy these Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena at Beautymnl because they're sold out on stores. It retails for 245 pesos each. The only shades are Life and Love and I don't think that they'll release more shades because I do believe that these are the shades that Ms. Kris chose and these are her colors after all.
They came in a box and that was nice yet I had to throw those out because I do not like keeping boxes cause it isn't space saving.
Of course, it does not look like this once you open the lipstick. (I've already used this, obviously). I like its creamy matte texture that glides smoothly on my lips making it easy to shape and fill in. They're pigmented and buildable. They're also long lasting that can stand water and some food (except the super oily ones)
Swatches:
watch the full review here:


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment