August 27, 2018

UPDATED: Tropicana Lip Cake Matte Tinted Balm

 Hello, Mallows! Thankfully, we were heard by the Tropicana team because they sent these fairly new or updated tinted balms because I reviewed their previous one CLICK HERE. They read how disappointed I was and before I accepted these new balms, I asked if they refunded or sent new ones for those who ordered the first release which was definitely a fail, and they said they did so if you received their bad batch please message them. These new ones improved so much better.
These new batch of lip and cheek balms are not dry anymore but they're aren't that creamy smooth. There's still slight tugging but not like before that it's hard AF. You can also differentiate easily the shades because the packaging is clearer with the shade.

There's also a slight difference with the colors. 
The new batch are more vivid than before. I'm so  inlove with Salted Caramel shade.
Lipswatches:
BLACK FOREST LIP CAKE
SALTED CARAMEL LIP CAKE
CHOCOLATE LAVA LIP CAKE
BLUEBERRY CHEESE LIP CAKE
 RED VELVET LIP CAKE
They're really better now, that I will recommend them. They will passed off as a lipstick or a clay blush but not a lip balm because it still lacks they hydrating effect on my lips. Overall, they're pigmented, slight tugging, long lasting without eating/drinking, non-drying on the lips.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment