August 26, 2018

Review: SKIN POTIONS Sugar Flush Lip and Cheek Tints + NEW SHADES!

 I'm really sorry that for this year I haven't posted much here on my blog because I have focused too much on my Youtube channel. Filming and editing consumed my time but now I'm trying to balance it so I can still have written posts because this is my first love. For today's review, it will be
Skin Potions SUGAR FLUSH lip and cheek tints, these are their latest products and
I think most talked about as of writing. They first released 5 shades and I thought that was it,
I did really hope they'll add more shades and thankfully, they did.
You can check their Instagram acct just click this ->> Skin Potions.
You can order from Skin Potions IG/FB page, resellers or Beautymnl. This is a really affordable lip and cheek tint. It retails for P120 each and it came in with a really nice packaging and has 10ml per bottle. The product has the cutest labeling ever and the "Sugar Flush" words have a different kind of texture and it's really nice for the effort, idea and creativity behind the labeling. The Sugar Flush is a water based lip and cheek tints. They claimed to be highly pigmented that lasts all day long. Waterproof, smudge-proof and food proof. The first five shades are :
PURPLE YAM, WILD BERRY, LOLLIPUFFS, GUMMY  BEARS and ORANGE COLADA
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Iron Oxide

 ORANGE COLADA - bright orange color... I seldom used this because I think it doesn't suits me but definitely it's a good color.
 
 LOLLIPUFFS - baby pink .. This one is a cute color too..
 
 WILD BERRY - add a bit of wine to the shade Lollipuffs and you'll get the Wild Berry shade.
This is one my faves.
 
 PURPLE YAM - fuschia shade. I thought I wouldn't like this but actually it's my top shade as of now. It's inside my kikay kit. The perfect shade for the drunk blush effect.
 
 GUMMY BEARS - is a nice shade of red tint. It's not that dark but not too bright also.
 
 
 NEW SHADES! They've just added three more shades to the collection. They're Cotton Candy, Popping Cola and Cherry Bomb
Cotton Candy - Popping Cola - Cherry Bomb
  CHERRY BOMB - is a deep bright red shade. I love "cherry" colors in any tints.
 
 POPPING COLA - caramel with brown hue.. I'm kind of disappointed with the color, it didn't look popping at all. I've tried it again but I achieve the same. It stays particularly at the center of my lips. Almost the same with Cherry Bomb
 
 COTTON CANDY - is a really bright pink shade. It is very staining that it lasted for 2 days!
This one has the most vivid color, intensely pigmented and hard to remove.
 
Girl, even I'm part of the Skin Potions Girl Gang, I am 100% honest because these are based from my experience and preference.

Pros:
-Affordable
-Available locally (Physical stores and online)
-Highly pigmented
-Vivid Colors
-Long lasting even with eating and drinking
-Non-drying
-Made from natural ingredients

Cons:
-New shades like Popping Cola and Cherry Bomb are not too pigmented if compared with the consistency of the other shades
-Sets on my deep lines

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment