August 29, 2018

Review: Bubuchic Lip and Cheek Tint

 Another lip and cheek tints that you should try. The BUBUCHIC brand is an indie brand that you can find on Instagram. They sell tints and balms. The tints, they have it in roller ball type packaging and on wand type packaging. These retail for P120 each. As you can see, the packaging is so cool in the eyes. It's so colorful and so retro. These Bubuchic lip and cheek tints are water gel based tints that's why they're really pigmented and long lasting.
I really like that I got them on these packaging because having a doe-foot applicator is easier and I can easily fill in my lips.

ATTAGIRL
 
 GIRLBOSS
 BRATINELLA
 
 FLIRT
 TEASE
 WAGAMAMA
 

Pros:
-Affordable
-Pigmented
-Long lasting (fades when you eat or drink)
-No bitter taste
-Made from natural ingredients

Con:
-Attagirl is not too pigmented
WATCH HERE

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment