September 16, 2018

Review: Couleur Tint Me Up


 I really missed writing here on my blog. Aside from the fact that, I couldn't film because there's a week-long celebration at the church in front of our house. For today's review, I'm featuring Couleur Tint Me Up Lip and Cheek Tints that I received from @shopatcouleur (check them out). This set retails for P549.00 only and comes in ten(10) beautiful, vibrant shades.
I really like that it came in this acrylic case. I didn't need to remove these tints in this case and just put them inside my drawer. I like that I get to to have these mini tints all day everyday, depending on my mood. These tints are not your typical roll-on tints and surprisingly, they came with an applicator which is really cute because of its size. It contains 3ml each tube.
 Product claims:
-100% organic
-Fruity scent
-Highly pigmented
-Natural ingredients
-Long lasting
-Non-drying
-Gel based
-No bitter taste

This is how the applicator looks like. Super duper cute and I really like how I can easily apply the tint and not achieving the feathery strokes on the line of my lips.
 It has a gel based formula and these are less drying feeling. The photo below is for the comparison of the size of the tint to a peso and to my Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue balm.
 swatches:
L-R: Pink Pop, Peach Punch, Orange Spice, Cherry Red, Bunny Brown, Nude Petal, Midnight Maroon, Brick Red, Purple Yam
 lipswatches:
 

My favorite shades are: Cherry Red, Midnight Maroon and Brick Red. 

I like that it lives up to its claims except for its pigmentation, I had a hard time putting color on my upper lip (which actually is quite natural for these type of tints) although, I have tints that colors my upper lips just fine. The shades that I mentioned that are my favorite are also the colors that are highly pigmented and other shades as well except Pink Pop, Peach Punch and Purple Yam. I'm not sure if you can buy the tints in retail or just in set. You can just send them a message. Overall, I still like these tints even with how it colors my lips, I do like gradient effect when it comes to tints. I also like how handy and kikay kit friendly these tints are. Plus the fact, that I may be able to empty at least half of these tints because I have a lot of tints that I do not usually use everyday because of the amount of tints I received weekly so these minis, I will make sure to use them.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment