September 14, 2018

Review: Skinatureganics Clay Blush (AUTUMN)

 Last few months and as of writing, clay blush is one of the most viral products online. It became a trend and everyone's going gaga to try one of these blushes. This product I'm featuring today is by Skinaturagics and they're a seller and also a manufacturer/distributor for rebranding. This is their own clay blush in the shade "autumn" and there are also other shades aside from this one.
Order online: @skinatureganics
Price: P150.00
Net weight: 30g
 
Product claims:
-Creamy matte finish
-Pigmented and long lasting color
-Doesn't make your lips dry and dark, it has moisturizing ingredients 💫Can be used as eyeshadow, blush on and lipbalm
-Made from FDA approved natural ingredients
-Free from harmful chemicals

I don't know how to explain the packaging but it's like a lip balm tube but bigger in size. You have to twist the spinner on the bottom so the product will move upwards and then twist it back so the product will go down. Although, when I try to twist it backwards the product didn't go down so I have to push it down. 
 Ingredients:
Virgin coconut oil, Candelilla wax, Grapeseed oil, Shea butter, Iron oxide, Titanium Dioxide


Swatches:
The "Autumn" shade is peachy in color. It's really pretty and suits most of skin tones. You can build up the pigmentation because first swipe does not really gives much opaqueness. Then, as for the scent, you know I lack knowledge on how to explain scents but it has a mild sweet pineapple fragrance or just simply a mild fruity scent.

 one swipe on my cheek
 when blended
 added another layer
 when blended(both cheeks)
 I also used it on my lips
 7am in the morning. I also used it on my eyelids as an eye shadow.
 After 6 hrs, the blush is still somehow visible but barely there and on the lips they're totally gone.

My thoughts?
This Skinatureganics clay blush has a cute packaging and has a nice scent which is okay for my preference. It is also affordable for P150.00 only. The texture and consistency, it has a demi-matte finish, also has slight tugging during application and not hydrating on the lips. It is not 100% organic because of the chemicals Iron Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, although these chemicals are safe and definitely for cosmetics use that's why these ingredients are FDA approved. Longevity-wise, they're not that long lasting as it fades after a few hours until they're totally gone and then the need for retouching. What I like about this though, is that it is a multi product because you can use it as a lipstick, a blusher and an eye shadow. Monotone makeup. The pigmentation, it is nice even with one swipe but it's still not that solid, so I must build up the color with a few more swipes if I want that 100% opacity of the shade. Overall, I have a neutral feeling with this product. :)

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment