September 23, 2018

DIY HAIR COLOR: REVLON COLORSILK in LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN

Hello! Here I was got fed up on my hair color again. It was an impulsive decision and I like it. It was the time.of Typhoon Ompong when I decided to DIY hair color after I spent 4,500 on my balayage(another impulsive decision) last few months. I'm back to damaging my hair. Of course, I will not make it to that point again in my life.
This hair color was sent by my mom, she usually buys Reblon (that's how she pronounce it haha I love you and I miss you mommy) ..Anyway, she usually buys Revlon because she always buy them on sale at New Jersey. I got the color Light Golden Brown and below is what you expect to achieve.
Before😁
My hair was so dry at this point because I haven't been using Keratin conditioner for weeks. 
During.. okay, I didn't have a hair cap and I wasn't able to buy because,again, it was the time of Typhoon Ompong so I used this Savemore plastic to cover my hair.
After
I super love the outcome,infairness! hehe Do you like it as well? 🙂


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment