September 18, 2018

Review: (Unbranded) Clay Blushes

 Hello there! Up to this date, I still wonder what brand are these clay blushes that I bought at RMK shop online. I bought them for 200 pesos each and I actually thought that these are the famous Luna Organics because of the similarities with the packaging. As in, when it arrived, I thought these are the Luna Organics but I was wrong. After that, I still did a Youtube review for these because they're so talked about and I'm really curious if they're that great. They all have the same packaging but I think they have different formulation.
Aside from that, I bought these because of the colors. I bought the three shades so I'll know what suits me best. I got Champagne, Sunkissed and Autumn. They all have a nice color payoff. They also have a nice fruity scent which is my preference. They have a net weight of 30g.

 Champagne - suits tisay/fair skin tone
Sunkissed - suits fair to medium skin tone
Autumn - suits most skin tone


Watch the complete review below



FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment