September 20, 2018

Review: Nature Skin Secrets Lip and Cheek Tint (flirty)

One of my favorite brands that sells natural skincare products sent me their very own lip and cheek tint. It is also owned by a celebrity, Ms. Maui Taylor.  Their products are also FDA approved. This is Nature Skin Secrets lip and cheek tint in the shade - Flirty. I do not think that they have other shades. This product retails for P130.00. It is infused from natural ingredients like sunflower oil and tomato extract which are known for the Vitamins A,C,E and D that's very good for our skin and also an anti-oxidant. You can order online through their Instagram acct @natureskinsecrets or Shopee.
It came in a roll-on type of packaging with a really nice labeling. It's a water-based lip and cheek tint with tomato and sunflower oil. It contains 10ml of product. It has a mild fruity scent which is okay.
 I like the shade because even if it is the only shade they launched, you can apply it lightly or build up the opacity to achieve a more vivid color. It is also long lasting and does not dry my lips.

SWATCHES:
 

Rate: 3/5

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment