February 19, 2019

REVIEW: HAIR REMOVAL CREAM by WATSONS

 HAIR REMOVAL CREAM by Watsons gently breaks down unwanted hair and penetrates deeper into the root leaving you skin smooth and bikini ready in minutes. Infused with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It protects and nourishes your skin while gently removing unwanted hair. It provides longer lasting results than shaving and prevents stubbly regrowth.
It retails for PhP 109.00 and has 50g of content.
Ingredients
Aqua; Calcium Thioglycolate Paraffinum Liquidum; Cetearyl Alcohol; Petrolatum; Potassium Hydroxide; Propylene Glycol; Steareth-2; Steareth-21; Calcium Hydroxide; Hyroxyethylcellulose; Tocopherol; Parfum; Allantoin; Bisabolol; Aloe barbadensis leaf extract; Benzyl Salicylate; Linalool; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; D-Liomnene; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Hexyl Cinnamal; Eugenol; Citronellol

What's inside the box?
The Hair Removal Cream tube and a spatula
The product has a white thick cream.
How to use?
1. Gently apply the cream onto skin with spatula to fully cover hair on intended area.
2. Leave the cream on for 46 minutes then gently remove the cream using the spatula. Do not leave the cream on for more than 10 minutes.
3. Rinse skin thoroughly with water and dry after use.

Caution
1. It is highly advisable to do a skin test before use. Apply a small amount to your skin to test adverse reactions. If no reactions occur within 24 hours proceed with use.
2. In case of irritation remove the cream immediately and rinse with
Application:
Here was my leg and hair strands. They looked like that because I used to shaved them with a razor.
Again, make sure you do a patch test first!

I applied the cream using the spatula spreading it to my legs. I didn't have a lot of hair but still I have them. The scent was very strong. It's like a rebonding treatment. Although, I did withstand the scent.
After 5 minutes, using the spatula to gently remove the cream and voila! it did remove the hair on my legs smoothly without redness nor stingy sensation. Yet, the scent was still there.
To be honest, it left my legs smooth and flawless. Yet, I couldn't really take the odor of it because it's too chemical and not pleasant to smell too. Unfortunately, even though it did a great job removing hair on my legs I am just scared of the thought that it may burn my skin just because of its smell.

FOLLOW ME!!! 
Facebook:   Karenliz TV

Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment