February 21, 2019

STAY FRESH BODY SPARKLING MIST

Envelope yourself in a feminine mix of fruity and floral scents with Althea’s latest collaboration with Titi Kamal! The Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist is a sparkling mix of sweet orange and peach, followed by an ever-graceful echo of rosy floral notes. Not overbearingly strong, this gentle perfume lingers on the body for a long-lasting scent. It also has a non-sticky formula that feels comfortable on the skin, and it embodies the elegance and beauty of Titi in a bottle, perfect for the urban femme. 

Titi Kamal is an Indonesian actress and singer with a knack for fashion and style. Best identified by her luxuriously long black hair, she's a beauty icon that's captured the hearts of fans all across Southeast Asia. 
This is another first of Althea as they collaborated with a celebrity and also it's their first ever body mist. Althea is trying its best to come up and share with us exclusive products that we will love. But first, I didn't like the packaging as it looks kind of cheap because its plastic and the silver head. I do hope they could come up with a new packaging with English translation also because they offer it in different countries. It is also a simple product just push down and spray whichever fits your smell. 
 It definitely has the strong floral with a mix of peach into it. In all fairness, I was kind of afraid that it may smell like a disinfectant spray but actually, it's not. There's a combination of sweet fragrance too.
 Key Ingredients:
Damask rose water - Keeps the skin hydrated and gives a gentle fragrance 
Orange Flower extract - Refreshes the senses 
Elder flower extract - Cools and soothes the skin, while giving out a feminine scent

Full ingredients:
Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin

Verdict:
To be honest, I actually like the scent of it even though I'm not into this kind of fragrance because if you see my collection it's all Vanilla scented even with my candles. I thought it was just a minor reaction of having a new scent that I kept having colds and watery eyes and I tried to keep using the product and I still have cough and colds and then I stopped using the product then also my allergic condition stopped as well. I realized that my allergic rhinitis is acting up with the scent or probably a fragrance sensitivity as I am very much acquainted with sweet scents only. I'm not using it anymore and I do hope they'll just release other scents. 

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?

If you want to order, sign up at Althea Korea and this is the direct link to this product

FOLLOW ME!!! 
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment