February 23, 2019

REVIEW: SUNNIES FACE FLUFFMATTE LIPSTICK

 I'm the kind of blogger who blogs whenever I want to. It's not because the products were sent or sponsored. I don't just jump to the hype or because it's new but it was different from Sunnies Face. To be honest, living in the province is sometimes frustrating but at the same time convenient and practical as I am far away from these kinds of temptations. I didn't have to fall in line just to get these lipsticks because I've waited for them to be available at any online shopping store and thankfully, Lazada now sells these.

Okay, so I was really excited to order but I couldn't afford to buy them all so I said I'll just buy two shades to check if the hype was real. It retails for P345.00 each with 3.2g only and that's not cheap for a lipstick. They're theme is minimalistic and classic. I bought the shades Major and Baked and these are their bestseller shades. I've watched a lot of videos too and these shades are actually what caught my eyes that's why I added them to my cart.
 Sunnies Face Fluffmate a weightless modern matte lipstick
+your lips, but better+
 Also, I think I've bought were the Holiday Edition one because of the frosted packaging which is actually nice because I can see what shade I will use already.
There's no scent to it. I was actually expecting something like the MAC scent but no it didn't have.
The texture and consistency isn't similar with Maybelline's Powder Mattes because Fluffmattes are true powder mattes. The feeling has definitely that touch of powder into it with its pigmented AF color and very true to the swatch. Don't question the longevity because it's really long lasting too.
Baked describes as Terracotta Peach and definitely my go-to shade.
 
MAJOR describes as the most perfect cool red and I must say it is the perfect red shade for me. I've never been in love with red shade but this is an exception for me. Definitely worth the hype.
 
Since that I've said it's worth the hype, the question is will I add and buy more shades? Probably, because I'm eyeing the shades girl crush and vacay. Actually, all the shades are really good. I do hope they release more shades of Fluffmattes! :)

FOLLOW ME!!! 
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment