September 28, 2018

REVIEW: Sugar Dolls Lip and Cheek Tints

Hello Mallows! Here are some new tints from the brand Sugar Dolls. These were sent by @girlsplayroomph. Obviously, I got four shades out of their collection which has 10 shades in total.
Product claims:
Sugar Dolls Lip & Cheek Tint.(GEL-BASED) ๐Ÿฌ
50 PESOS EACH

STUDENT BUDGET BA ANG HANAP MO? Sa 150 mo 3 Lip&Cheek tint na mabibili mo. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’‹Gel based tint
๐Ÿ’‹ Natural ingredients used. FDA approved. very safe gamitin
๐Ÿ’‹ Highly pigmented
๐Ÿ’‹ Sweet and pleasant fruity flavor
๐Ÿ’‹ Waterproof
๐Ÿ’‹ Lasts for hours! Kahit magbuffet kapa or matulog 24hrs! ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ’‹ Can be used sa cheeks, super easy to blend. ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ’‹ In cute 6ml bottle, very handy.
Our all natural cheek & lip tint provides a sheer pop of healthy color from natural colorants, with SPF15 for nourishing radiance and protection. Sugar Dolls Gel Tint are compact in size for portability and pack a punch with vibrant pigment from antioxidant colors. * Nutrient rich formula that delivers a beautiful flush of color from natural sources including fruits, vegetables and plants
* Versatile and easy to use 2 in 1 application for cheeks and lips
* Healthy and All Natural
*Cute 6ml bottle, very handy!
 

My thoughts?
They're quite the same shade for me especially when swatched. Check photos below. They're so affordable too. It's very budget friendly/student friendly. There's a slight fruity scent in it. No bitter taste and they're pigmented and long lasting. You know I've tried more than a hundred of local lip and cheek tints that's why I do have a standard now whether the tint is good or not. So, even if the colors that I got are somehow similar I still like these Sugar Dolls tints. It is worth the try and spend your ipon. :)





FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment