October 03, 2018

Review: Bubuchic Tinted Matte Lip and Cheek Balm

 I received a package from Bubuchic again and I just really like how they packed the products. I also like the retro vibes going on this package. Inside this are their tinted matte lip and cheek balm that I'll be featuring today and two shades of their tints. I received seven(7) beautiful shades of their tinted matte balms that can be used for the lips and also cheeks, actually, you can also use it as an eye shadow. It's a multi-stick product that you can bring whenever and wherever.
where to order? Check out @bubuchicph on Instagram
price? PhP 150.00
 For the packaging, they're just simply in a cylindrical, transparent tube just like regular balm in the market. Although, the labeling of Bubuchic is definitely cute and chic.
To be honest, for me, they didn't feel like they're lip balms. They felt more like multi-stick or lipstick because they're not hydrating on the lips because of its slightly dry consistency and matte appearance.
 They also smell good and sweet which I like. It's just my preference. Check out the arm swatches below. They're pigmented but you have to go back and forth to have these solid color. If you get what I mean. I did have a hard time swatching "Breaking Bad" because of its opaqueness. It tends to drag the color and I wasn't able to distribute the color perfectly on my lips.
 LIPSWATCHES:
 
 
 
 
 
Updated shade for Meredith


I've also tried it on the cheeks and works fine as a blush.

Pros:
 -Cruelty-free
-Paraben-free
-Free from other chemical ingredients
-Infused from natural ingredients
-Locally-made
-Affordable
-Pigmented
-Long lasting(can survive drinking water except for oily foods)
-Multi-use (lipstick/blush/eye shadow)

Cons:
-Drags color because of slight tugging
-Not moisturizing/hydrating 

****note*** Kindly disregard the shade Meredith because the owner messaged me that she sent the wrong shade of Meredith

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment