October 17, 2014

Review: Daiso Charcoal Peeling Mask

Hi friends! I've just finished watching The Vampire Diaries season 6 episode 3. Who's a fan here? I shipped Caroline and Stefan. I hate Elena and I love Damon. haha. Season 5 was kind of meh.

While waiting for it buffer a while ago, I thought of reviewing this and
continue reading why I've been recommending this.



Product from Daiso Japan
bought @Saizen(Inside True Value, Trinoma)
Price: Previously PhP 85.00 store now PhP 88.00 

what's written behind

Feature:
 Formulated with the ingredients from Oak trees, it removes oils and dirt and deeply clean the pore, leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores.

How to use: 
After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the nose area and let it dry for 10-15 minutes. If completely dried out, peel it off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top.
*Do not use more than twice a week
*For sensitive skin, apply facial essence before using, and slowly peel it off staring at the top toward the bottom.

Caution:
*If irritation occurs, STOP using it and consult with a doctor
*Keep OUT of reach of children
*Having it on your eyes please WASH it immediately
*Remove the residue with water after peeling it off from your face


bare face

 close up

look how visible my pores

visible blackheads and whiteheads.. eek!


applied it over my T-zone

and here's to my selfies

already watching The Vampire Diaries' latest episode
 
testing out Autofocus of my Samsung Galaxy S5
(yeah, my phone is also my blogging camera)

 let it completely dry

please have patience

err.. sorry I don't have enough patience. lol.
too excited to peel off  
The instruction said to peel it off upward but I peeled if off downwards

same outcome though either you peel it off up or down

compare it to the photo where my pores were too visible

look how my whiteheads and other dirt stick to the mask

eeee..

 removed the residue by washing your face with cold water to close the pores

I didn't wash my face instead I used Belo Essentials pore refining whitening toner

Ratings: 4.5/5

Pros:
+Affordable at PhP 88.00
+Removes dirt and oil
+Made in Korea

Cons:
+Not available in every Daiso store
 +Not for everyday use
+Time consuming

Repurchase: Yes! I actually have an extra 1 because usually they're out of stock. It's their best seller.
Try it! If you have any questions or suggestions, comment down below!

for business proposals: kaaaren23@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Ohh this works wonderfully on you~ ^ - ^
    I wonder if Daiso in Australia sells this too! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete