October 07, 2014

Review: Nichido Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit

NICHIDO EYEBROW LINER DUO KIT
in Coffee/Black


Price: PhP 238.00 only
bought at watsons
Description:
Contains 2 shades of easy to blend compact powder, mini tweezer, and eyebrow/liner brush. Color, shape, and define your brows with 2 complimentary shades of powder in 1 kit.

Directions:
Use flat end brush to apply brow powder. Apply dry to make brows look natural or wet for dramatic look. For eyeliner, apply to lash base. Softly follow the curve of your eyes for a perfect look.

This is my second time purchasing this product. Because I can easily fill my brows with the perfect shade that will comply to my hair color too.

It’s also a good kit for beginners. Well, for the content.It’s a matte powder and actually can be used for contouring too. I actually dont like the brush because it’s thick and has a tiny handle so I actually used a different slanted brush. I just love that it looks so natural not so o.a. brows

Follow ☺
you can email me…
kaaaren23@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment