October 15, 2014

Review: Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara

Hi everyone! As far as I don't want to be MIA in bblogging, I still have my time MISmanagement.
ugh, so many products so little time!
How I love to dedicate everytime on blogging and testing out makeup. How I wish I can make youtube videos like everybody else. For the meantime, I'll just write it.

So yea, here's to my Maybelline Volum' Express the "Hypercurl" Waterproof Mascara



On the back of the package:
Get natural-looking, curled lashes with 18HR curl-lock protection

VOLUM’ EXPRESS THE HYPERCURL MASCARA

credits(http://www.maybelline.co.in/catalog/product.aspx?prdcode=P5025301&catcode=F1_Mascara)

Enjoy beautiful curled lashes with Volum’ Express The Hypercurl Mascara.


Featuring a powerful curl-lock formula, this mascara gives you voluminous, curled eyelashes for up to 18 hours. Sweep on this mascara and add definition and drama to your eyes! 
Here’s why you’ll love it:
  • • Has an exclusive curl-lock formula that gives you dramatically curled lashes
  • • Adds volume for expressiveness
  • • Keeps lashes curled and voluminous for up to 18 hours
  • • Comes in waterproof and washable variants


Price: PhP 199.00 only
bought at Watsons

I like the simple packaging. I like the pink and black combination and silver on the cover

Me applying mascara.. hehe


look up

look down

look straight


hi there

look how my lashes were curled up and also my bottom lashes

Pros:
+Affordable
+The curvature of the brush gives my barely there eyelashes great volume and curl
+It is waterproof
+It does not smudge
+It doesn't clump
+Easily available on drugstore
+Easy to apply
+For regular use
Cons:
+No lengthening effect on my lashes
+Not for dramatic eyelash effect

Will I repurchase?
Yes, because it's just the right mascara for my duties on the hospital

2 comments:

  1. I have been using this too!
    Great post.
    www.naomiganzu.com
    Lets stay in contact through GFC G+ Twitter and Bloglovin. Follow me will love to add you back <3

    ReplyDelete