October 28, 2014

Review: BYS Concealer Duo

Good day everyone! How are you today? I think I have a bad immune system, I have dry cough again.
Hayys, anyway here's a review from my recent haul: CLICK HERE 

Actually, I have a hard time looking for the right concealer for my under eye area because sometimes when I used concealer it highlights my fine lines more than it hides. That's why I on my makeup collection, you can easily count my concealers since it's below 10 only.

BYS concealer duo

Bought: Watsons (SM Dept. Store)
Price: PhP 299.00
 Ingredients: (Creme/Liquid)
+Paraffinum Liquidum
+Ethyhexyl Palmitate
+Stearic Acid
+Propylene Glycol
+Talc
+Titanum Dioxide
+Cyclomethicone
+Cyclopentasiloxane
+Synthetic Wax
+Caprylic/Capric Glycerides
+Triethylthexanoin
+Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea) Butter
+Methyparaben
+Propylparaben
+Parfum

Ingredients: (Stick)
+Paraffinum Liquidum
+Ceresin
+Ethylhexyl Palmitate
+Polybutene
+Titanium Dioxide
+Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1
+Tridecyl Trimellitate
+Silica Dimethyl Silylate (nano)
+Synthetic Beeswax
+Propylparaben
+Methylparaben
+Parfum

 MADE IN P.R.C.
Designed & developed in Australia by: GFA Aust Pty Ltd
61 Sunmore Close, Heatherton VIC 3202
www.bys.com.au
NOT tested on ANIMALS

Shade: Natural Beige
 liquid and stick concealer
 I believe the white in the middle is a moisturizer
 Here's a swatch
stick-liquid

 Applied liquid under my eye area then applied the stick on my t-zone,
and on my nose area and on the sides of my lips and on my chin
 Here's what it looked like when well-blended
 The shade is "Natural Beige", usually that's my shade but this one seemed lighter than I thought

Oh! BTW, here's my Face Of The Day/FOTD
yesterday <3
Products I've used:
~BYS concealer duo
~QuickFX mattifier
~Careline blush in tomato
~Nichido eyebrow duo kit
~Avon Mascara
~Maybelline Colorshow lipstick in Plumtastic

Verdict: Seriously, If I did not forget to take a photo last night. You'll see how it lasted.
Though, the redness around my nose appeared after 3 or 4 hours. I'm satisfied about this. It has a good coverage for my dark circles. Also, it has a cool effect(like a very mild mint) on the skin and it smells great!!(for me).

Will I repurchase?
I think NO, I guess I'll try to find another concealer that is perfect for my skin tone and with a great coverage and will conceal my dark spots better.

Will I recommend it?
Not really, for the reason that its formula isn't meant for Asian.

No comments:

Post a Comment