October 26, 2014

Haul: October 25 2014

Hi friends!! Yesterday, we went to SM city Cauayan because it's my REST day! I'm with my husby and his grandparents. As my pre-birthday treat, we ate at Greenwich. yumyum. Anyway, my husby paid these for me. He considered these as his birthday gifts for me. Supposedly, he was thinking of giving me a makeup traincase but I already told him that mama will buy that. 
I always love the beauty section in SM's department store. It's one of my relaxing place. Here are the products I've chosen...


From makeup to skin care (face and foot) to hair care. I'll break down the products and their prices too.



Wastons Wet Tissue
50 Wipes
Price: PhP 69.00
Ponds BB cream in Beige
Price: PhP 299.00
 Watsons Facial Mask
Price: PhP 55.00
Foot Treats Foot Spray
Buy 1 Take 1
Price: PhP 99.00
 Vitress Hair Repair Cuticle Coat
Price: PhP 77.00
 Myra Vitaglow BB Cream in Beige
Price: PhP 99.00
 Careline Oil Control Blush-on in Rosy Cheek
Price: PhP 90.00
 Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick in Plum Tastic
Price: PhP 169.00
 BYS Duo Concealer in Natural Beige
Price: PhP 299.00

I'm so thankful that my husby loves me so much.
He makes me so happy and blessed and these are just additional for me.
Comment down what you want me to review first.

For sponsors/collaborations/Product Ads
email me: kaaaren23@yahoo.com
viber: 09277698472

3 comments:

  1. My boyfriend is like that too. Gotta love supportive partners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ponds BB Cream is really good on me ^^

    Indira
    http://indiranyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete