October 31, 2014

Review: Myra Vitaglow BB Cream

Happy Halloween everyone!!!
Oh, myraholistic commented on my photo CLICK HERE 
to share my thoughts on this product.
I'm supposed to go to "Barabanig Party" and Costume Contest tonight.
I'm almost prepared to go but I got lazy too.
I remembered that I'll watch The Vampire Diaries and Grimm marathon after. hihi
The nerd in me. Plus, It's my period. errr.. Hello mood swings!
I've seen this BB cream all over the beauty blog network and instagram.
Never too late than never. Here it is...

Myra Vitaglow BB Cream with Minerals and SPF 15
 Shade: Beige
Vitamin E enriched
NO MAKEUP SELFIE! plus my new curlers

 I noticed the sticker "New and Improved Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer"
and I actually have that product
 What's written at the back?

Bought: Watsons
Price: PhP 99.00
20mL
BTW, Here's Myra Vitaglow Tinted Facial Moisturizer
At the back..
Correction: Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer vs. Vitaglow BB Cream swatch
 Tinted moisturizer is more liquid than the BB cream which is more consistent.
  
Bareface

With Myra BB Cream applied on face already and filled my brows too

Verdict: First, when I looked at it all I thought it's a sample product because the tinted moisturizer is more full size like. I like the chic packaging. When it's pink I'll get it.haha. The tinted moisturizer and bb cream didn't have a big difference just the consistency. Like the tinted moisturizer it still has the shimmer that I really don't like especially on the face since I have a combination skin. It has a flawless finish and it's hypoallergenic. It has SPF of 15. Atleast, for me it's a good base.
Over-all the product is good.

My face for the night that lasted for 5 minutes only because I changed my mind.

business proposals/collaborations/products reviews and placement ads
email: kaaaren23@yahoo.com
viber: 09277698472

2 comments:

  1. I love Myra's products though I haven't tried this one. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like their pressed powder because it's a good match for my skintone :)

      Delete