January 02, 2017

Review: Blushy Stain Lip & Cheek

 Hello everyone!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAPPY 2017!! :) How are you today? For today's review is these Blushy Stain Lip & Cheek Tints from @ClassyChickPH.
Each roll on tint retails for PhP 110.00 only. I thought I have the complete shades but there's actually one more shade which is Vintage. Anyway, read more to see the complete swatches!
Product claims:
  • organic
  • no bitter taste
  • strawberry flavor
  • pigmented
  • smudgeproof
  • affordable

I received 8 lip and cheek tints. They are more on pink and red shades.
 The packaging is similar to the other tints on other online selling shops.
 Here are my lips swatches. I do not have swatches of these tints as blush because it's hard. haha

Bellatrix
 Bubble Pink
 Candy
 Gumdrop
Potion
 Pumpkin
 Spice
 Burn

My thoughts?
They do have a slight bitter taste and I didn't taste the "strawberry" flavor they claimed. They're really pigmented and imaging the horror swatching these tints. haha. My lips were abused. They're really long lasting even when I eat and drink. I love it. It's easy to apply and you can mix the shades together if you want to.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow ganda talaga pg ikaw nag lip swatch Ms. Karen! Ang gaganda ng shades and very pigmented nya.:) Happy New Year! Nakita ko yung stat.show ng blog mo hehe galing ahh nag increase. nice! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyeing the Pumpkin and Potion! I'm thinking of getting a lip and cheek tint this January and these will be in my choices. Happy new year, Ms. Karen!

    ReplyDelete