January 06, 2017

Review: EB Advance Eyeshadow 5 Shades (Amazing Pink)

 Hello my dreamcatchers! Here's a local product that has a nice and great quality. This is from EB Advance, it is their 5 shades eyeshadow. I forgot how much is this. Let me know the price in the comment section but as I remember it's PhP 130+.
Packaging:
It is encased in a glossy black square compact and from the cover you can already see what are the colors inside.

Ingredients:
 There's actually an applicator included here but I think I threw it. =P
 
I bought this eyeshadow because I need something that I'll use for my Plum entry for EB's big beauty challenge. This is Amazing Pink and all shades are shining, shimmering, splendid! I love the design and colors of the shadow. It has 2 pink shades, 1 lavender, 1 purple and 1 white shadow.

Swatch:

My thoughts?
For a local product, this is inexpensive. These shadows are super pigmented but also have a lot of fall outs. They do last on my eyelids since it's not oily. No need for primer as the color really shows good.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment