January 08, 2017

Review: Kosmetique Liquid Matte Lipsticks

 Hello my dreamcatchers! Told ya I'm going to bombard you with lip products for 2017! Wahaha.. Today's review will be Kosmetique Liquid Matte Lipsticks by Kosmetique PH owned by Ms. Krissy. This retails for PhP 299.00/10mL.
Product claims:
`Flat matte
`Superb Opaque
`Transfer Proof
`Smudge Proof
`Lip Conditioner & Plumper

Ingredients:

 Packaging: It is housed in an acrylic cylindrical tube. It has a nice doe foot applicator which is flexible. Similar with Milani's Amore Matte Lip Creme applicator.

Swatches:
arm swatch


Veronicah is in between orange and brown. It has slight shimmer on it.



Jash, mauve in shade that is a nice everyday wear color
 Sophie is a red color. It's not a powerful nor overwhelming shade.
 Danielle, I cannot see the difference within the two(referring to Sophie)

stain after wiping off the lipstick
My thoughts?
The packaging is simply done. The stickers aren't out of place. There's no box included. It has a nice flexible doe foot applicator which I able to perfectly fill and shape my lips. The scent is okay, it doesn't have any overwhelming fragrance. It has a slight melon flavor. On the other hand, it is really pigmented though it does not have a matte finish. Obviously, it has a sheen finish because of its consistency. It isn't smudge proo nor transferproof. One good about this if after application and let it set for 5 mins and then wipe it off with tissue and the stain that's left is a nice tint. The tint left is matte and definitely smudgeproof and transfer proof plus really long lasting up to the next day.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

2 comments:

  1. hi sis, i love the review! and it looks promising. Is it organic? i love your blog btw, because i am into organic/natural skin care/makeup products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's made from natural/organic ingredients :)

      Delete