January 04, 2017

Review: Faith Hope Love Argan Tint & Blush

 Hello my dreamcatchers! Here's to more lip products on 2017 and I want to give you the best swatches eveeerr. haha! These are from Faith.Hope.Love and these are their Argan Tint & Blush collection. I super duper love the fancy packaging. It is fit for a QUEEN!
Price: PhP 260.00/6mL introductory price
SRP: PhP 280.00/6mL

Product Claims:
`Vegan and Cruelty-FREE!
`Lip and Cheek Tint
`Vegan/Organic
`Local, exclusive and unique shades
`Ultra pigmented
`Ultra hydrating
`Ultra moisturising
`Ultra lightweight
`No harmful and nasty chemicals
`Paraben and Lead Free
 Packaging:
It is housed in a acrylic tube with a gold cap with a piece of jewelry on the top. It also has a box where labels are properly indicated.
Ingredients:
 Swatches:
 Lip Swatches:
I'LL REMEMBER is a coralish red shade with a melon scent
 It has a flexible flat doe foot applicator which I like as I can easily apply the lip product.

WITHOUT YOU is a nice cool toned brown shade. A perfect nude and everyday color. It has a minty feeling as well as scent and the other shades as well except I'll Remember.

STAY WITH ME is almost similar to Without You but it slightly darker and has more visibility of gold specks.

LINGER is a dark burgundy shade. It makes my skintone looked fairer and whiter as well as my teeth.

I like how it leaves the perfect stain when I removed it. So, I don't actually worry much to retouch from time to time.
the dark shade on my bottom lip is from the stain of a roll type lip and cheek tint not from this argan tint
  My Thoughts:
I thought they were liquid lipsticks because they're highly pigmented and moisturizing. They don't turn to matte finish so don't expect because they are tint and blush. It's not really long lasting because it easily smudge since of its consistency and texture though the stain it leaves is really long lasting. It's infused with natural and organic ingredients yet it's really affordable. It's cool and hydrates the lips.
Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment