January 14, 2017

Review: Natura Organics Supra Matte Liquid Lipsticks

 Hello everyone! Sorry If I missed out for more than a week?! I got sick and have to rest for a while. Anyway, another lip products from my mother earth Natura Organics and here's their new line which is Supra Matte Liquid Lipstick. It retails for PhP 279.00 each. 
Product claims:
-flat and opaque
-paraben and lead free
-transfer proof
-intensely pigmented
-long wearing

I got three shades: Sophia(pink), Kriselda(orange) and Kat(brown)
 I super like the expensive packaging. The wand applicator is nice as well. It is flat and flexible for that precise application.
Ingredients:
Swatches:
T-B: Sophia, Kriselda, Kat
Sophia has a slight metallic into it. It has a glossy finish too.
 
Kriselda has an orange shade and these gold specks into it. It's more of a creamy matte finish
 Kat is like a dupe for Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Covet. This one has a slightly matte finish.

Pros:
`Made from organic and natural ingredients
`Paraben and lead free
`Affordable
`Cute packaging
`Leaves a nice stain
`Has a lip cooling effect
`Pigmented
`Smells great
`Long lasting
`Variety of shades to choose from

Cons:
`Not transferproof/smudgeproof
`Not flat matte

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment