February 24, 2017

Review: Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack (Virgin Red)

Berrisom My Lip Tiny Pack! has a tattoo like effect that can last up to 12 hours. It can be even used for swimming since it's really waterproof and smudgeproof.
Price: PhP 400 each or PhP 1,800 for a pack of 6 pcs.
Where to buy: @skinandbodywonders (Instagram account)
Ingredients and benefits:
Deep Sea Water for moisturization of skin
Hydrolyzed Collagen for firm and smooth skin
Papaya Extract for exfoliation and skin texture care
Royal Jelly Extract for skin soothing, prevents loss of resilience
Black Berry Extract for skin tone improvement and firmness care
Camellia Extract for improvement of skin firmness
Cranberry extract for preventing problematic skin
Elder Fruit Extract for nourishing the fatigued skin
Palmitoyl Aligopeptide for improvement of skin firmness
Evening Primrose Extract for preventing the accumulation of harmful substance 
 It is housed in a squeeze type tube. It's content is 15g.
The applicator is easy to use because it is slim which is convenient on application.
 How To Use:
1. Make sure your lips is well hydrated and moisturized. Dry or having cracked lips will make it harder to peel and color may not be as good as it should be.
2. Apply the tint. Make sure to apply properly and do not put too much in center area as it may stain your teeth.
3. I felt a bit of sting while waiting but not painful. I waited for 10 mins to completely dry.
4. Peel it off gently.
5. After peeling the tint. I wasn't satisfied so I applied again to make it look better.
6. After peeling again on my second attempt and it looked nicer.
waiting for it to dry..
Pros:
`Did it last for 12 hours? Yes! It is with a little bit of fading on the center part of my lips.
`It's transfer proof, smudge proof and kiss proof.
`Pigmented

Cons:
`It takes time to dry

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Kung bibilhin ko 'to, ang dahilan ay dahil gusto ko ma experience yun peeling off ng lipstick haha!

    ReplyDelete