February 12, 2017

Review: SanSan HD Creamy Matte Lip Stains (4 Shades)

"Indulge in rich creamy matte color all day with the NEW San San HD Creamy Matte Lip Stains"
Price: PhP 180.00
Net Wt. 5mL.
I bought these at HBC (Tuguegarao branch)
I purchased 4 shades: Soft Mocha, Subdued Choco, Sweet Hazel, Deep Ruby
 As for its packaging, almost the same with the other brand I reviewed just before this post except for the color of the cap.
 Swatches:
SOFT MOCHA
SUBDUED CHOCO
SWEET HAZEL
DEEP RUBY
I love the scent of this one 'cause it smells really nice like vanilla lace of Victoria's Secret which is my faaaaave ever! The texture of this is velvety and somehow has a liquid lipstick consistency. It sets for about 2-3 minutes after application and it's transferproof. I need 2-3 coats to perfectly apply it on my lips and achieve the pigmentation I wanted. It's not 100% pigmented on first dip. I need to build up the color. On the positive note, it didn't set on the deep lines on my lips and fades beautifully with drinking and eating. No problem with retouching.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

2 comments: