February 20, 2017

Review: BYS Brow Definition Kit + Tutorial

Brows are the hottest trend right now and yours will look fabulous with these easy to use tools from BYS Cosmetics. Here at BYS we believe beautiful arches accentuate the eyes and frame the face and our BYS Brow range will help you create the perfect brow look. Having the right brow shape and adding fullness can seriously change your entire look.
Price: PhP 399.00
Net Wt.: 4g
This BYS Brow Definition Kit has 4 trays. It has 1 wax and 3 powders. The shade that I bought was Wow Brows 01 and the other shade you can choose from is Pow Brows 02. Not only it contains that but also it came with a dual ended brush. I just use the flat brush for the wax and use a different angled brush from ecotools to line, shape and fill in my brows using this product.
Light brown, medium brown and charcoal/dark brown. I like that these three shades have different undertones yet it compliments each other as well creating a nice 3D and natural effect.
Longevity wise, it lasted throughout the day. It stayed until I need to remove it. It didn't smudge.

Watch tutorial here:


Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment