February 08, 2017

Review: Pinkies Collections Bababoom Mascara

 After I saw this at Pinkies Collections, I immediately grabbed and bought this one cause I need a new mascara, it's affordable for the price of PhP 199.00 only (another drugstore gem) and the name caught my attention. Bababoom!
Ingredients:
 The product has an 8mL/0.27 Fl.Oz. content

It is housed in a cylindrical container with the label and ingredients on it. It has a twist to lock cap where the mascara wand is attached.
Close up shot of the bristles. The other side is straight while the other side has a curve which makes application easier. The bristles are stiff and evenly distributed.
Samples:

Pros:
 `Affordable for PhP199 only
`Curls lashes
`Easy application
`No smudging and waterproof
`It didn't look spidery even with 4 to 5 coats
`After application, it dries easily

Cons:
`I don't like the scent. It's a bit strong but it fades when applied
 `I need few 4 to 5 coats to achieve longer and curled lashes

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment